CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 8 August 2008


THE REASON

I'm not a perfect person, there are many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go, that I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
A reason to start over new, and the reason is YOU

I'm sorry that I hurt you, it's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears, that's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
A reason to start over new, and the reason is YOU
I'm not a perfect person, I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go, that I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
A reason to start over new, and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show, a side of me you don't know
A reason for all that I do, and the reason is YOU...








Lagu yang kutujukan khas untuk insan tersayang...yang tidak pernah jemu memberikan kasih sayang kepadaku...
Maafkanku jika selalu tidak dapat memenuhi hasratmu...Maafkanku jika selalu memberikan kesusahan kepadamu...
Akhirnya aku menemui reason apakah erti sebenar hidup ini...yang memerlukan aku berjauhan selalu daripadamu...berkorban jarak, tenaga dan masa...betapa ku ingin berkongsi hikmahnya bersamamu...YA ALLAH! Rahmatilah kedua kecintaanku ini...berbekalkan amal usaha yang telah kuusahakan menggunakan kudrat yang ada ini...terimalah YA ALLAH...terimalah ia sebagai amal untuk aku balas jasa dan kasih sayang kedua kecintaanku ini...hanya Engkau YANG MAHA MENGETAHUI...

0 comments: